We are a multidisciplinary team led by Rafael Cornejo, with more than 30 years of experience in providing advice on international trade, development of foreign trade technological platforms, market access, and origin rules.
Examples of some activities carried out
- Ministry of Production and Commerce of Ecuador: report on diagnosis and necessary improvements in control of preferential commercial operations.
- Latin American Integration Association (ALADI): preparation of an Extended Accumulation Regulation in the regional framework
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB): Evaluation of the available capacity in Argentina regarding Rules of Origin.
- NORC at the University of Chicago, Bethesda Maryland, USA: Evaluation of the issues of customs facilitation and coordinated border management in El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Peru: Consulting on Modernization of Border Posts.
- Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA, Canada): Consultancy on verification of origin in trade agreements and the implementation of trade facilitation measures and rules of origin (extended accumulation and short supply list) in the free trade agreements in force between Canada-Colombia and Canada- Peru.
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) Consulting to provide technical assistance to Customs and Foreign Trade Ministries in the implementation of the Digital electronic certification of origin between Chile and Costa Rica.
- Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA, Canada): Consulting on issues of origin chapters and customs procedures in trade agreements and the implementation of trade facilitation measures for the trade agreement between Canada and Peru.
- International Chambers of Commerce of Paris, France and Inter-American Development Bank (IDB): preparation of the document on Future Trends in Certification and Verification of Origin and Trade Facilitation
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry of Panama (MICI): Consultancy to support the implementation of the Trade Promotion Treaty (TPC) of Panama with the United States in the chapters referring to Market Access, Rules of Origin and Customs Procedures and Trade Facilitation.
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB):online training for 18 Latin American countries on the foundations of non-preferential rules of origin
- Ministry of Production, Foreign Trade, Investment and Fisheries of Ecuador:training and diagnosis on preparation for negotiations in Ecuador on rules of Origin and Trade Facilitation
- Ministry of Production and Commerce of Ecuador:training on regimes of origin.
- Ministry of Commerce and Tourism of Peru (MINCETUR):Training Strengthening Competence and Capacities in the issuance and management of Certificate of Origin.
- Institute for the Integration of Latin America (IDB-Intal):training in accumulation of origin and the formation of value chains.
- World Customs Organization (WCO / WCO):training in the Workshop on the Updating of Preferential Rules of Origin , on the Impact of the versions of the Harmonizing System on the rules of origin.
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB): analysis and diagnosis of the INTRADEBID computer system in the area of rules of origin.
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB): analysis and implementation of the foreign trade statistics system DATAINTAL.